A Bible translator working in the violently unstable country of the Central African Republic was gunned down and killed last week while attempting to transport his family to safety. The Central African Republic has been in a state of upheaval since the March 2013 coup led by Islamic rebel groups known as the Seleka.
A British journalist has denounced a recent British Broadcasting Corporation interview wherein recently deceased human rights activist Nelson Mandela was compared to Jesus Christ.
- A Palestinian girl walks past graffiti on a wall in the West Bank village of Aboud May 18, 2009. Israel's land barrier is slowly destroying the fabric of this Palestinian village of Christians and Muslims in the West Bank, residents say, setting a prime example of why the United States wants settlements to stop.
- Where Did the Easter Bunny Come From?
- Al Qaeda Messages Prompted US Global Travel Alert; Shut Down of 22 US Embassies, Consulates
- What Do Mormons Believe? Ex-Mormon Speaks Out – Part Two
- Scholars Respond to Reza Aslan's 'Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth'
- Pope Francis 'Will Not Judge' Priests for Sexual Orientation, Reaffirms Catholic Stance on Homosexuality, Women, Abortion and Sin
- Miracle at Christian Day Care Center in Afghanistan – Terrorists Went in Wrong Gate
- Remembering The Fullness of Christ's Love
- The Garden Tomb: Where Jesus May Have Been Buried
- Spike, the Imperfect Easter Messenger
- 10 Reasons Why Men Have So Much Difficulty Making Friends
- What is This World Coming To? Exactly What Jesus Said it Would Come To
- Jesus' Twin Brother and the Truth About Easter
- Church Scandals: An Opportunity to Defend Holiness and Show Grace
- More on the Blood Red Moons – The Tetrads are Not Biblical Signs
- The Data is in: Noah Is Driving People to the Bible
- 12 Things About the Resurrection of Jesus you may Not Know
- How Mickey Rooney's Encounter With an Angel Led to his Faith in Jesus Christ