A Bible translator working in the violently unstable country of the Central African Republic was gunned down and killed last week while attempting to transport his family to safety. The Central African Republic has been in a state of upheaval since the March 2013 coup led by Islamic rebel groups known as the Seleka.
A British journalist has denounced a recent British Broadcasting Corporation interview wherein recently deceased human rights activist Nelson Mandela was compared to Jesus Christ.
- A Palestinian girl walks past graffiti on a wall in the West Bank village of Aboud May 18, 2009. Israel's land barrier is slowly destroying the fabric of this Palestinian village of Christians and Muslims in the West Bank, residents say, setting a prime example of why the United States wants settlements to stop.
- What Do Mormons Believe? Ex-Mormon Speaks Out – Part Two
- Al Qaeda Messages Prompted US Global Travel Alert; Shut Down of 22 US Embassies, Consulates
- Do Those Who Commit Suicide Go to Heaven?
- Scholars Respond to Reza Aslan's 'Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth'
- Pope Francis 'Will Not Judge' Priests for Sexual Orientation, Reaffirms Catholic Stance on Homosexuality, Women, Abortion and Sin
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Taking Care of Yourself Says "I Care About You"
- Labor Day’s Celebration of a Minimum Wage Life
- Faith Hacking: Managing Your Kids' Screen Time
- Heartbroken Mom of 3-Year-Old Abducted by ISIS Describes Daughter's Capture, Pleads for Help
- The Lost Virtue of Self-Control
- Discerning the Spirit of Antichrist
- Christian Singer Vicky Beeching Comes Out as Gay
- Is it a Sin for a Christian to Drink Alcohol or Wine?
- Robin Williams Grew Closer to God During Rehab
- God's Not Dead Producer Diagnosed With ALS; Christian Filmmakers Take Ice Bucket Challenge
- No sequel for Mrs Doubtfire
- The Christian, Depression and Suicide from a Heavenly Perspective