Billy Graham Was Afraid People Had Forgotten Him; Questioned If Anyone Would Have Shown Up for 95th Birthday Party
Iconic Christian evangelist Billy Graham, who has preached to more than 210 million people in 185 countries and prayed with every U.S. president since Harry Truman, had worried whether or not anyone would have shown up for his 95th birthday celebration last Thursday.
Rick Warren, founding pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, Calif., has confirmed a visit to disgraced former Illinois Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. in his North Carolina prison on Friday, describing the visit in a public statement as a "private moment."
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- American Atheists Claims 'Nobody Needs Christ During Christmas' in New Times Square Billboard
- $50 Million Jackpot Winner in Hamilton, Ontario Found After She Lost Lottery Ticket
- US Criticized for Releasing Iranian Nuclear Scientist, While Striking No Deal for Pastor Saeed Abedini
- Tea Party Advocate, Rush Limbaugh Criticize Pope Francis, Argue 'Jesus Is a Capitalist'
- Atheist Group Erects Sign at Ill. Capitol Claiming 'There Are No Gods, Angels, Heaven or Hell'
- The 5 Gossips You Will Meet
- Video: Leopard Shows Motherly Instinct for Baby Baboon
- The First Execution for Religion on American Soil
- Fighting Religious Persecution: The "Free Saeed" Campaign
- Stopping An Affair Before It Begins
- Televangelist and TBN Founder Paul Crouch Dead at 79
- 5 Things Highly Focused Kingdom People Do Before 8 AM
- Proof That God Chooses Who Will Be Saved
- 10 Steps to Preach From Your iPad
- Scientist: Humans Evolved From Chimpanzee and Pig Mating
- Why Isn't Everyone a Christian?
- Three Words Which Absolutely Destroy Worry