Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Bishop Eddie Long Accused of Abusive Gay Relationship in 'First Lady' Book
- Crystal Cathedral Would Still Be in Own Hands Had Schuller 'Simply Walked Away,' Says Son
- 3 Ways to Take Up Your Cross
- TD Jakes' Daughter Admits to Being a 'Mess' After Divorce, Talks Redemption
- Controversial Televangelist Peter Popoff Hawks 'Miracle Water'
- How to Turn the Tables on Your Critics
- The World’s Future in Four Verses
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Taking Care of Yourself Says "I Care About You"
- Labor Day’s Celebration of a Minimum Wage Life
- Faith Hacking: Managing Your Kids' Screen Time
- Christian Singer Vicky Beeching Comes Out as Gay
- Is it a Sin for a Christian to Drink Alcohol or Wine?
- God's Not Dead Producer Diagnosed With ALS; Christian Filmmakers Take Ice Bucket Challenge
- No sequel for Mrs Doubtfire
- Joan Rivers, Death, and the Hamptons
- The 10 Greatest Hymns of All-Time
- Miracles in Israel: Hand of God Diverts Incoming Missile, Mysterious Fog Helps Troops