Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Hundreds of Mayans Becoming Christians After Screenings of 'Jesus' Film
- Satan Worship in the Church? HBO's 'True Detective' Sheds Light on Shocking Practice
- Atheist Group Forces Calif. Mother to Remove Cross Honoring Dead Son
- Baptist Megachurch Pastor Resigns Over Controversy
- Transgender Sues CrossFit for Not Letting Her Compete Against Women
- Believers in a Culture That Is Increasingly Hostile to Christianity
- On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand?
- Single Savvy
- Twelve Social Skills Needed by Every Pastor
- I Have All the Time I Need
- Movie Review: 'Son of God' Is Most Certainly Not The Son of God
- Movie Review and Interview with Ray Comfort on 'Noah', the Biblically Accurate Version
- Why I'm Recommending Christians See the Movie "Noah"
- The Ugly Side of the Son of God
- The Pattern of All False Religions
- Why I Said "NO" to his Engagement Proposal
- 10 Types of Men That Women Should Avoid Like the Plague