Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Ken Ham Responds to Bill Nye: I'm Not the Leader of Some Cultic Fringe Group
- Bill Nye Says He Wanted to Expose Why Ken Ham and Creationists Are 'Bad for Humankind' During Debate
- Students Bring Bibles to School in Protest After Teacher Tells 15-Year-Old She Can't Read Scripture on Campus
- Human Barbie No Makeup Selfie: Valeria Lukyanova Posts Surprising Photo
- Ed Young's Fellowship Church Creates World's Largest Jesus Chalk Drawing
- Finding Love After Loss: 7 Steps for Moving Forward
- The Bestsellers: 90 Minutes in Heaven
- Miracle at Christian Day Care Center in Afghanistan – Terrorists Went in Wrong Gate
- Remembering The Fullness of Christ's Love
- The Garden Tomb: Where Jesus May Have Been Buried
- What is This World Coming To? Exactly What Jesus Said it Would Come To
- Jesus' Twin Brother and the Truth About Easter
- Church Scandals: An Opportunity to Defend Holiness and Show Grace
- More on the Blood Red Moons – The Tetrads are Not Biblical Signs
- The Data is in: Noah Is Driving People to the Bible
- 12 Things About the Resurrection of Jesus you may Not Know
- How Mickey Rooney's Encounter With an Angel Led to his Faith in Jesus Christ