Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Evangelicals Review Matthew Vines' 'God and the Gay Christian' Book
- Willie Myrick, 10-Year-Old Boy, Freed by Kidnapper After Singing Gospel Song for 3 Hours Straight (VIDEO)
- Christians With Same-Sex Attractions Weigh in on Homosexuality-Bible Debate
- NYC Pastors Continue Fight Against City's Ban on Worship Services at Schools
- Matthew Vines Says Most Christians Are Wrong: Homosexuality Is Not a Sin
- 13 Things to do When Your Church is Hurting Financially
- Do Others in the Church Adversely Affect Your Health Behaviors?
- The False Teachers: Benny Hinn
- Christians Care About the Earth Too: Earth Day Reads From the Creation Care Movement
- 20 Practical Tips for Preachers About Funerals
- Celebrating Chelsea Clinton's Abortion
- Jesus' Twin Brother and the Truth About Easter
- Church Scandals: An Opportunity to Defend Holiness and Show Grace
- Letter to my Six Granddaughters on Whom to Marry. And Whom to Avoid.
- More on the Blood Red Moons – The Tetrads are Not Biblical Signs
- 12 Things About the Resurrection of Jesus you may Not Know
- How Mickey Rooney's Encounter With an Angel Led to his Faith in Jesus Christ