Investigations into the death of Sylvester Stallone's eldest son continue to intensify as crush white power was found in the 36-year-old's room.
Sage's dead body was first discovered on July 13 by a housemaid. While no foul play has been suspected, investigators immediately launched an investigation into the case and have speculated that the man may have died of a pain prescription drug overdose.
While initial reports have not been confirmed, and a toxicology report may take weeks, new evidence has been revealed which may offer further detail into Sage Stallone's death.
"Our law enforcement sources confirm detectives found 'several little baggies in the bedroom,'" TMZ reported. "One law enforcement source says the powder is being tested and suggests it could be cocaine or crushed Vicodin."
Police originally discovered a large, emptied prescription bottle in Sage's room when his body was discovered which prompted the speculation of drug usage. Authorities have discovered that those bottles contained hydrocodone, a generic form of Vicodin.
"Investigators are baffled at the quantity of the bottles and are trying to figure out where Sage may have gotten them," TMZ revealed. "They say it's possible he got them online, but they're also looking at several doctors."
Investigations are still pending on the results of the toxicology report. Sasha Czak, Sage's mother and Sylvester Stallone's ex-wife, believes that her son may have gotten the medication from the dentist. She claims her son had five teeth pulled only two weeks before his death, a procedure which she warned against.
"I told him not to do that. I've heard about people dying having multiple procedures done to your mouth. Do not have more than one tooth (pulled)," she told the New York Post.
Stallone also offered a public statement which revealed his grief over the death of his first son.
"When a parent loses a child there is no greater pain ... This agonizing loss will be felt for the rest of our lives," Stallone stated. "Sage was our first child and the center of our universe and I am humbly begging for all to have my son's memory in full left in peace."