National Religious Broadcasters President & CEO Dr. Frank Wright asked members of Congress investigating the IRS over its alleged inappropriate scrutiny of conservative and faith-based groups to focus on First Amendment protection for such organizations.
A Florida man who did not want to become a father after his girlfriend became pregnant was charged with murder this week for allegedly tricking her into taking an abortion pill which killed the baby she was carrying.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Christian School's Creationism Quiz Sparks Online Debate, Financial Donations
- Ariel Castro's Murder of Unborn Highlights Abortion Debate
- Millersville University Players Save Child Who Wasn't Breathing, Hailed as Heroes
- Top 5 Christian Leaders Targeted by Gay Activists
- Man Charged With Murder After Allegedly Tricking Girlfriend Into Taking Abortion Pill
- How Stuttering Taught Me to Pray
- Becoming A Church Without Borders
- Photo Gallery of Animals Kissing: Could Animal Affection Reveal God's Love?
- Gosnell and Associates: The "Back Alley" Simply Moved to Main Street
- God's Plans for Your Life are Grander Than Your Own
- 10 Things I'd Do if I Were Raising a Daughter Today
- IRS Official: We are "Close" to Auditing Churches Again
- Grace to Those Coming Out of the Closet
- President Obama: "Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you."
- Tolerance: The New American Religion
- The Difference between Celibacy and Chastity concerning Virginity
- The 'Soul Surfer' Announces Her Engagement