Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Elizabeth Ramsey, Stepmother, Starved 10-Year-Old to Death, Watched Him Eat His Feces in Desperation (PHOTO)
- Mayor Dies in Wasp Attack: Lucie Roussel Mourned by Canada Town
- Ken Ham Slams NASA Search for Extraterrestrial Life, Says God Did Not Create Life Outside Earth
- Barracuda Attacks 13-Year-Old FL Boy in Boat: 'His Arm is a Mess,' Says Grandmother (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- Deepak Chopra Issues $1 Million Prize Challenge to Richard Dawkins, New Atheists to Explain Biological Basis for Ideas
- Attempting the Impossible for God?
- From Discouragement to Joy
- ישראל היא לנצח (Israel is Forever)
- Living Compartmentalized - Super Mario Brothers and Jesus
- Some Things, Pastor, You do Not Want to Know
- Jeremy Lin's Twitter Profile Page as a New Laker Says It All
- Father Accidentally Films His Own Death
- What do you Think About Linking Current Events to the End Times?
- Just When You Thought There Was Hope in Hollywood
- 5 People Close To Jesus During His Life On Earth
- Video of Boko Haram Leader: "Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill Christians!"
- Does the New Testament Belong in the Bible?