Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Bishop Eddie Long Accused of Abusive Gay Relationship in 'First Lady' Book
- Crystal Cathedral Would Still Be in Own Hands Had Schuller 'Simply Walked Away,' Says Son
- 3 Ways to Take Up Your Cross
- Bill Nye Reveals Backlash After Creationism Debate With Ken Ham
- TD Jakes' Daughter Admits to Being a 'Mess' After Divorce, Talks Redemption
- Faith Hacking: Managing Your Kids' Screen Time
- Heartbroken Mom of 3-Year-Old Abducted by ISIS Describes Daughter's Capture, Pleads for Help
- The Lost Virtue of Self-Control
- Witnessing to the Enemy - Confronting Islam in America
- Are You Afraid of Ebola?
- Discerning the Spirit of Antichrist
- Christian Singer Vicky Beeching Comes Out as Gay
- Is it a Sin for a Christian to Drink Alcohol or Wine?
- Scrolling Past Beheadings on Facebook
- Robin Williams Grew Closer to God During Rehab
- God's Not Dead Producer Diagnosed With ALS; Christian Filmmakers Take Ice Bucket Challenge
- No sequel for Mrs Doubtfire