Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Couple Found in Hotel, Cradling One Another in Apparent Dual Suicide
- Dr. Kent Brantly Update: 'God Will Deliver Me From This,' Doctor Infected With Ebola Says
- Christian Leaders Meet in NY to Support Israel; Say Hamas Conflict Is a 'Defining Issue of Our Time'
- Pastor Carl Lentz Says 'Religion Is Dead;' Prefers 'Relationship With God'
- Carjack Killers in Philadelphia at Large; Theives Crushed 3 Children With SUV
- Executive Order: Conform Your Theology, or Stop Helping People
- What Kind of Martyr's Death Would You Die for Christ?
- What Society Will Never Tell You: True Beauty Is Inner Beauty
- Mom, What’s a Homosexual? - Navigating Your Kid's Toughest Questions
- Jeremy Lin's Twitter Profile Page as a New Laker Says It All
- What do you Think About Linking Current Events to the End Times?
- Father Accidentally Films His Own Death
- Just When You Thought There Was Hope in Hollywood
- 5 People Close To Jesus During His Life On Earth
- Video of Boko Haram Leader: "Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill Christians!"
- Should You Be Islamophobic (Part 1)?