Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Obama Reflects on Resurrection, Kansas Shooting at Easter Prayer Breakfast
- TD Jakes' Daughter Admits to Being a 'Mess' After Divorce, Talks Redemption
- 'Blood Moon' Dazzles Onlookers in North and South America; More Appearances Ahead
- Bill Nye Says He Wanted to Expose Why Ken Ham and Creationists Are 'Bad for Humankind' During Debate
- Joel Osteen Cites 'Distractions' as Reason Why Millennials' Are Becoming Less Religious
- Personal Goal: Pray for the Salvation of 1 Million People by Name
- The Porn-Free Family Plan
- The Future of the Church
- Tax Day: Fiscally Fit or Fat?
- Help! My Kids Are Looking at Porn!
- What is This World Coming To? Exactly What Jesus Said it Would Come To
- Church Scandals: An Opportunity to Defend Holiness and Show Grace
- Jesus' Twin Brother and the Truth About Easter
- The Data is in: Noah Is Driving People to the Bible
- 12 Things About the Resurrection of Jesus you may Not Know
- How Mickey Rooney's Encounter With an Angel Led to his Faith in Jesus Christ
- NPR Investigates Televangelists; Underestimates Finances of Networks