Do you want to learn more about "Obamacare"? Here are answers to some of your most common questions about the new law.
The head of the Roman Catholic Church has been named TIME Magazine's "Person of the Year" for 2013.
- Dr. Barbara Williams-Skinner, co-facilitator of the National African American Clergy Network, Jim Wallis, president and CEO of Sojourners, and Bishop Stephen Blaire, chair of the committee on domestic justice and human development for the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, at the Circle of Protection press conference, September 12, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- Hundreds of Mayans Becoming Christians After Screenings of 'Jesus' Film
- Atheist Group Forces Calif. Mother to Remove Cross Honoring Dead Son
- Baptist Megachurch Pastor Resigns Over Controversy
- Ken Ham Explains Why AiG Is Building a Giant Ark Instead of Spending Money to Feed the Hungry
- TD Jakes' Daughter Admits to Being a 'Mess' After Divorce, Talks Redemption
- America – Reaching for the Stars, while running out of Space?
- Why You Either Believe Or Reject The Bible
- Do You Want to Make a Million Bucks as a Christian Writer? Consider Writing Your Own Religion.
- 7 Warning Signs a Leader is about to Crash
- Winning The Culture War
- Movie Review: 'Son of God' Is Most Certainly Not The Son of God
- Movie Review and Interview with Ray Comfort on 'Noah', the Biblically Accurate Version
- Why I'm Recommending Christians See the Movie "Noah"
- The Death of the Bachelor's Degree
- The Ugly Side of the Son of God
- The Pattern of All False Religions
- Why I Said "NO" to his Engagement Proposal