Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem and Jordan condemned the kidnapping 12 nuns from the monastery of St. Takla in Maaloula, Syria, adding that the goal of this crime is to harass Christians and push them to emigrate.
Habib Afram, president of the Syriac League in Lebanon, said all Christians in the Middle East are targeted for violence.
- Palestinian Christian: Western Christians Don't Understand Gaza/Israeli Conflict
- Iran Parliament Approves Death Penalty for Apostasy Bill
- Thousands of Christians Fleeing Northern Iraq Following ISIS' 'Convert or Die' Ultimatum
- Turkey's 1500-Year-Old, $28M Bible Linked to Gospel of Barnabas?
- Is Islamic Control Over the Temple Mount 'Hampering' Biblical Prophecy?
- Let's Learn to Overcome Sin and Temptation
- Religion or the Savior – The World’s Perpetual Confusion
- Radical Author David Platt to Lead Southern Baptist Missionaries
- The Doctrine of Election Is Our Only Hope in Evangelism
- What Will Heaven Be Like?
- Discerning the Spirit of Antichrist
- When a Favorite Actress Committed Suicide
- Christian Singer Vicky Beeching Comes Out as Gay
- Is it a Sin for a Christian to Drink Alcohol or Wine?
- Scrolling Past Beheadings on Facebook
- Robin Williams Grew Closer to God During Rehab
- God's Not Dead Producer Diagnosed With ALS; Christian Filmmakers Take Ice Bucket Challenge