Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem and Jordan condemned the kidnapping 12 nuns from the monastery of St. Takla in Maaloula, Syria, adding that the goal of this crime is to harass Christians and push them to emigrate.
Habib Afram, president of the Syriac League in Lebanon, said all Christians in the Middle East are targeted for violence.
- Pastor Saeed Abedini Pinned Down, Shackled in Iranian Hospital; Refused Surgery
- Syrian Christian Mother Praying but Feeling Hopeless as Bombings Occur Every Day
- Turkey's 1500-Year-Old, $28M Bible Linked to Gospel of Barnabas?
- Thousands Witness 'Holy Fire' Miracle in Jerusalem
- Middle East Crisis Conference to Focus on 'Last Day' Conversions to Christ
- Finding Love After Loss: 7 Steps for Moving Forward
- The Bestsellers: 90 Minutes in Heaven
- Miracle at Christian Day Care Center in Afghanistan – Terrorists Went in Wrong Gate
- Remembering The Fullness of Christ's Love
- The Garden Tomb: Where Jesus May Have Been Buried
- What is This World Coming To? Exactly What Jesus Said it Would Come To
- Jesus' Twin Brother and the Truth About Easter
- Church Scandals: An Opportunity to Defend Holiness and Show Grace
- More on the Blood Red Moons – The Tetrads are Not Biblical Signs
- The Data is in: Noah Is Driving People to the Bible
- 12 Things About the Resurrection of Jesus you may Not Know
- How Mickey Rooney's Encounter With an Angel Led to his Faith in Jesus Christ