Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem and Jordan condemned the kidnapping 12 nuns from the monastery of St. Takla in Maaloula, Syria, adding that the goal of this crime is to harass Christians and push them to emigrate.
Habib Afram, president of the Syriac League in Lebanon, said all Christians in the Middle East are targeted for violence.
- Thousands Witness 'Holy Fire' Miracle in Jerusalem
- Pastor Saeed Abedini Tortured, 'Feeling Helpless' as Plea to Free Him Continues
- Palestinian Christian: Western Christians Don't Understand Gaza/Israeli Conflict
- Turkey's 1500-Year-Old, $28M Bible Linked to Gospel of Barnabas?
- Iran Will Become a 'Christian Country,' Says Evangelical Pastor
- Faith Hacking: Managing Your Kids' Screen Time
- Heartbroken Mom of 3-Year-Old Abducted by ISIS Describes Daughter's Capture, Pleads for Help
- The Lost Virtue of Self-Control
- Witnessing to the Enemy - Confronting Islam in America
- Are You Afraid of Ebola?
- Discerning the Spirit of Antichrist
- Christian Singer Vicky Beeching Comes Out as Gay
- Is it a Sin for a Christian to Drink Alcohol or Wine?
- Scrolling Past Beheadings on Facebook
- Robin Williams Grew Closer to God During Rehab
- God's Not Dead Producer Diagnosed With ALS; Christian Filmmakers Take Ice Bucket Challenge
- No sequel for Mrs Doubtfire