Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem and Jordan condemned the kidnapping 12 nuns from the monastery of St. Takla in Maaloula, Syria, adding that the goal of this crime is to harass Christians and push them to emigrate.
Habib Afram, president of the Syriac League in Lebanon, said all Christians in the Middle East are targeted for violence.
- 'Noah' Movie Banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates?
- Top Islamic Institution in Egypt Calls for 'Noah' Movie Ban; Says It Violates Islamic Law
- Turkey's 1500-Year-Old, $28M Bible Linked to Gospel of Barnabas?
- Pastor Saeed Abedini Given 'Glimmer of Hope' for Clemency; ACLJ Launches New Petition
- UN Human Rights Commission Denounces World Powers for Allowing Ongoing Slaughter in Syria
- I Have All the Time I Need
- Jacob's Ladder and Stairways to Heaven
- America – Reaching for the Stars, while running out of Space?
- Why You Either Believe Or Reject The Bible
- Do You Want to Make a Million Bucks as a Christian Writer? Consider Writing Your Own Religion.
- Movie Review: 'Son of God' Is Most Certainly Not The Son of God
- Movie Review and Interview with Ray Comfort on 'Noah', the Biblically Accurate Version
- Why I'm Recommending Christians See the Movie "Noah"
- The Ugly Side of the Son of God
- The Pattern of All False Religions
- Why I Said "NO" to his Engagement Proposal
- 10 Types of Men That Women Should Avoid Like the Plague