Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem and Jordan condemned the kidnapping 12 nuns from the monastery of St. Takla in Maaloula, Syria, adding that the goal of this crime is to harass Christians and push them to emigrate.
Habib Afram, president of the Syriac League in Lebanon, said all Christians in the Middle East are targeted for violence.
- Palestinian Christian: Western Christians Don't Understand Gaza/Israeli Conflict
- #WeAreN Unites World in Solidarity With Persecuted Christians in Mosul
- Christian Leaders in Gaza, Israel Reject Blame Game But Explain Hard Reality on the Ground (Interview)
- ISIS Kills 31 People in Baghdad Suicide Bombing; Iraq Bishops Call on Gov't to 'Stop Catastrophe' and Protect Christians
- Gaza: Shell Kills 16 People at UN School; Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon Criticizes Both Sides
- Attempting the Impossible for God?
- From Discouragement to Joy
- ישראל היא לנצח (Israel is Forever)
- Living Compartmentalized - Super Mario Brothers and Jesus
- Some Things, Pastor, You do Not Want to Know
- Jeremy Lin's Twitter Profile Page as a New Laker Says It All
- Father Accidentally Films His Own Death
- What do you Think About Linking Current Events to the End Times?
- Just When You Thought There Was Hope in Hollywood
- 5 People Close To Jesus During His Life On Earth
- Video of Boko Haram Leader: "Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill Christians!"
- Does the New Testament Belong in the Bible?