Patriarch Theophilos III of Jerusalem and Jordan condemned the kidnapping 12 nuns from the monastery of St. Takla in Maaloula, Syria, adding that the goal of this crime is to harass Christians and push them to emigrate.
Habib Afram, president of the Syriac League in Lebanon, said all Christians in the Middle East are targeted for violence.
- Palestinian Christian: Western Christians Don't Understand Gaza/Israeli Conflict
- UN Demands 'Immediate and Unconditional' Gaza Cease-Fire as Death Toll Tops 1,000; Obama Backs Israel in Netanyahu Phone Call
- Christian Leaders in Gaza, Israel Reject Blame Game But Explain Hard Reality on the Ground (Interview)
- End of Christianity 'Very Near' in Iraq, Anglican Bishop Warns
- Gaza: Shell Kills 16 People at UN School; Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon Criticizes Both Sides
- What Society Will Never Tell You: True Beauty Is Inner Beauty
- Mom, What’s a Homosexual? - Navigating Your Kid's Toughest Questions
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Don't Hold Back
- Time Is Running Out
- Attempting the Impossible for God?
- Jeremy Lin's Twitter Profile Page as a New Laker Says It All
- What do you Think About Linking Current Events to the End Times?
- Father Accidentally Films His Own Death
- Just When You Thought There Was Hope in Hollywood
- 5 People Close To Jesus During His Life On Earth
- Video of Boko Haram Leader: "Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill Christians!"
- The Book of Abraham: Sacred Translation?