With 20 People Being Murdered Every Day, 'Satan Himself Lives in San Pedro,' Says Mortician in World's Most Murderous City
In the busiest morgue in the world's most murderous city in San Pedro, Honduras, where an average of 20 people are murdered daily, conditions have become so grim one mortician has concluded it is the devil's lair and those left to mourn are now questioning their faith in God.
Evangelical churches throughout Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, partnered with local authorities recently to exchange gang members' illegal weapons for Bibles in an attempt to reduce the country's crime rate.
- Brazilian 'Evangelical' Model Under Fire for Deciding to Appear on Playboy Cover
- Pastor Benny Hinn's Son Detained for Allegedly Beating Man at Brazilian Crusade
- El Chapo Guzman Wife Emma Coronel: Beauty Queen Rumored to Be With Sinaloa Cartel Drug Lord During Arrest (PHOTO)
- Venezuelan Poodle Moth Confuses Scientists
- Costa Rica Accidentally Approves Gay Marriage; Christian Lawmakers Fight New Law
- Do You Want to Make a Million Bucks as a Christian Writer? Consider Writing Your Own Religion.
- 7 Warning Signs a Leader is about to Crash
- Winning The Culture War
- The Mysterious Miracle of Marriage
- Acting President of Ukraine is a Strong Christian
- Movie Review: 'Son of God' Is Most Certainly Not The Son of God
- Is THIS the End Times? I am not an Alarmist But a Realist & This Scares Me!
- Movie Review and Interview with Ray Comfort on 'Noah', the Biblically Accurate Version
- Why I'm Recommending Christians See the Movie "Noah"
- 2014 SI Soft Porn Swimsuit Edition
- The Death of the Bachelor's Degree
- The Ugly Side of the Son of God