Pastor Cesar Peixoto of Iglesia Cristo La Verdad Que Liberta in Sao Roque, Brazil, is known for promising "divine liposuction" to his church members seeking a quick weight loss option, and now, after much criticism and reproach from the Brazilian evangelical community, Peixoto is denouncing allegations that he is a "charlatan."
Some 20,000 child sex predators from 71 countries around the world, including at least 254 identified from the Unites States alone, approached a 10-year-old Filipina girl online in search of sexual stimulation. But the girl isn't real.
- Venezuelan Poodle Moth Confuses Scientists
- Pastor Benny Hinn's Son Detained for Allegedly Beating Man at Brazilian Crusade
- Interview: Samuel Rodriguez on Reconciling Billy Graham and Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Kaka's Wife Carol Celico Featured in Sensual Photos: Picture of Former Pastor Stuns Brazilians
- Latino Evangelical Leaders Openly Discuss Sex and Teen Pregnancy
- A 30 Second Argument for God
- Mitsuo Fuchida Led Attack on Pearl Harbor, But Later Led People to Christ
- UC Berkeley's Marshall Debates Meyer on Darwin's Doubt: Respectful Discussion of Intelligent Design
- Behind Barbed Wire After Pearl Harbor
- The Quest for the Historical Santa
- Televangelist and TBN Founder Paul Crouch Dead at 79
- 5 Things Highly Focused Kingdom People Do Before 8 AM
- Scientist: Humans Evolved From Chimpanzee and Pig Mating
- Proof That God Chooses Who Will Be Saved
- Why Isn't Everyone a Christian?
- Fighting Religious Persecution: The "Free Saeed" Campaign
- 10 Steps to Preach From Your iPad