With 20 People Being Murdered Every Day, 'Satan Himself Lives in San Pedro,' Says Mortician in World's Most Murderous City
In the busiest morgue in the world's most murderous city in San Pedro, Honduras, where an average of 20 people are murdered daily, conditions have become so grim one mortician has concluded it is the devil's lair and those left to mourn are now questioning their faith in God.
Evangelical churches throughout Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, partnered with local authorities recently to exchange gang members' illegal weapons for Bibles in an attempt to reduce the country's crime rate.
- Shocking Video Exposes Feminist Abortion Group Sexually Molesting, Spitting on Catholic Church Members
- Pastor Benny Hinn's Son Detained for Allegedly Beating Man at Brazilian Crusade
- Venezuelan Poodle Moth Confuses Scientists
- Kaka's Wife Carol Celico Featured in Sensual Photos: Picture of Former Pastor Stuns Brazilians
- Interview: Samuel Rodriguez on Reconciling Billy Graham and Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Taking Care of Yourself Says "I Care About You"
- Labor Day’s Celebration of a Minimum Wage Life
- Faith Hacking: Managing Your Kids' Screen Time
- Heartbroken Mom of 3-Year-Old Abducted by ISIS Describes Daughter's Capture, Pleads for Help
- The Lost Virtue of Self-Control
- Discerning the Spirit of Antichrist
- Christian Singer Vicky Beeching Comes Out as Gay
- Is it a Sin for a Christian to Drink Alcohol or Wine?
- God's Not Dead Producer Diagnosed With ALS; Christian Filmmakers Take Ice Bucket Challenge
- No sequel for Mrs Doubtfire
- The Christian, Depression and Suicide from a Heavenly Perspective
- Joan Rivers, Death, and the Hamptons