With 20 People Being Murdered Every Day, 'Satan Himself Lives in San Pedro,' Says Mortician in World's Most Murderous City
In the busiest morgue in the world's most murderous city in San Pedro, Honduras, where an average of 20 people are murdered daily, conditions have become so grim one mortician has concluded it is the devil's lair and those left to mourn are now questioning their faith in God.
Evangelical churches throughout Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, partnered with local authorities recently to exchange gang members' illegal weapons for Bibles in an attempt to reduce the country's crime rate.
- Pope Francis Says Immigrant Children Should Be 'Welcomed and Protected'
- Shocking Video Exposes Feminist Abortion Group Sexually Molesting, Spitting on Catholic Church Members
- Pastor Benny Hinn's Son Detained for Allegedly Beating Man at Brazilian Crusade
- Miracles Performed by 8-Year-Old Girl: 'Little Missionary' Alani Santos Heals People of HIV, Cancer, Say Testimonies (VIDEO)
- Kaka's Wife Carol Celico Featured in Sensual Photos: Picture of Former Pastor Stuns Brazilians
- Christian Comedian Chonda Pierce's Husband Suffers Fatal Stroke; The Queen of Clean Tweets her Spouse 'is Home'
- Why Hamas Is Winning the PR Battle in the Middle East
- Saying Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever
- God is Not A Highway Patrol Officer
- What Good Does Prayer Do?
- Jeremy Lin's Twitter Profile Page as a New Laker Says It All
- Father Accidentally Films His Own Death
- Just When You Thought There Was Hope in Hollywood
- What do you Think About Linking Current Events to the End Times?
- 5 People Close To Jesus During His Life On Earth
- TBN Purchases Third Jet
- Does the New Testament Belong in the Bible?