With 20 People Being Murdered Every Day, 'Satan Himself Lives in San Pedro,' Says Mortician in World's Most Murderous City
In the busiest morgue in the world's most murderous city in San Pedro, Honduras, where an average of 20 people are murdered daily, conditions have become so grim one mortician has concluded it is the devil's lair and those left to mourn are now questioning their faith in God.
Evangelical churches throughout Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, partnered with local authorities recently to exchange gang members' illegal weapons for Bibles in an attempt to reduce the country's crime rate.
- Argentine Bishop Caught Hugging Woman in Bikini on Beach Resigns
- Shocking Video Exposes Feminist Abortion Group Sexually Molesting, Spitting on Catholic Church Members
- Pastor Benny Hinn's Son Detained for Allegedly Beating Man at Brazilian Crusade
- Venezuelan Poodle Moth Confuses Scientists
- Kaka's Wife Carol Celico Featured in Sensual Photos: Picture of Former Pastor Stuns Brazilians
- What Society Will Never Tell You: True Beauty Is Inner Beauty
- Mom, What’s a Homosexual? - Navigating Your Kid's Toughest Questions
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Don't Hold Back
- Time Is Running Out
- Attempting the Impossible for God?
- Jeremy Lin's Twitter Profile Page as a New Laker Says It All
- What do you Think About Linking Current Events to the End Times?
- Father Accidentally Films His Own Death
- Just When You Thought There Was Hope in Hollywood
- 5 People Close To Jesus During His Life On Earth
- Video of Boko Haram Leader: "Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill Christians!"
- The Book of Abraham: Sacred Translation?