With 20 People Being Murdered Every Day, 'Satan Himself Lives in San Pedro,' Says Mortician in World's Most Murderous City
In the busiest morgue in the world's most murderous city in San Pedro, Honduras, where an average of 20 people are murdered daily, conditions have become so grim one mortician has concluded it is the devil's lair and those left to mourn are now questioning their faith in God.
Evangelical churches throughout Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, partnered with local authorities recently to exchange gang members' illegal weapons for Bibles in an attempt to reduce the country's crime rate.
- Pastor Benny Hinn's Son Detained for Allegedly Beating Man at Brazilian Crusade
- Mexico's Congress to Host Forum on Religious Intolerance
- Salvadorans May Replace Cubans as Third Largest US Hispanic Group
- Kaka's Wife Carol Celico Featured in Sensual Photos: Picture of Former Pastor Stuns Brazilians
- 3 Reasons Immigration Reform Won't Pass, and 3 Reasons It Will
- Do Others in the Church Adversely Affect Your Health Behaviors?
- The False Teachers: Benny Hinn
- Christians Care About the Earth Too: Earth Day Reads From the Creation Care Movement
- 20 Practical Tips for Preachers About Funerals
- Four Blood Moons
- Jesus' Twin Brother and the Truth About Easter
- Celebrating Chelsea Clinton's Abortion
- Church Scandals: An Opportunity to Defend Holiness and Show Grace
- Letter to my Six Granddaughters on Whom to Marry. And Whom to Avoid.
- More on the Blood Red Moons – The Tetrads are Not Biblical Signs
- 12 Things About the Resurrection of Jesus you may Not Know
- How Mickey Rooney's Encounter With an Angel Led to his Faith in Jesus Christ