Pope Francis has spoken out against what he called a global "cult of money," including the free market system, and urged the world's leaders to come together and adopt ethics to help the poor.
The United Kingdom's multitude of "equality" provisions will protect nearly anyone born with a disability, although it is perfectly legal to prevent disabled people from being born, up to the point of birth (simply because they have a disability).
- Video: Pope Francis Performs 'Exorcism' on Wheelchair-Bound Man?
- London Attack: Islamic Terrorist Decapitates UK Soldier in Broad Daylight (VIDEO)
- Christian Teachers, Doctors to Suffer Discrimination If UK Passes Gay Marriage, Say Church Leaders
- German Homeschool Family Loses Asylum Case; Home School Legal Defense Association Will Appeal
- Church of Scotland Votes to Allow Openly Gay Ordained Ministers
- Attempts to Dismantle Public Prayer Unravel
- 7 Ways to Respond on Sunday after a Disaster is in the News
- Alluring Mistresses - ABC-TV's Exploitation of Sex Continues
- When Love Trumps Theology: The Moore Tornado
- Decline in Orphan Numbers
- 10 Things I'd Do if I Were Raising a Daughter Today
- IRS Official: We are "Close" to Auditing Churches Again
- Grace to Those Coming Out of the Closet
- Tolerance: The New American Religion
- Prayer List: Tornado Hits Elementary Schools in Moore, Oklahoma
- The 'Soul Surfer' Announces Her Engagement
- Judith Hill Pumps Up Her Fans for The Voice #LivePlayoffs