Pope Francis' Embrace of Disfigured Man Reposted Around the World; Priest Recalls St. Francis of Assisi and the Leper
As photos of Pope Francis embracing and comforting a disfigured man suffering from a rare disease are being reposted and talked about by people around the world, a Jesuit priest has found parallels between the present news story with St. Francis of Assisi and his meeting with a leper.
Dutch Christian Group Spends $30,000 on 36-Foot-Tall Star of David, Menorah; Predicts Return of Jesus
The Dutch chapter of Christians for Israel has invested just over $30,000 to make a 36-feet-tall Star of David topped with a menorah – the nine-candle symbol of the Jewish holiday of Hannukah – which it claims will be Europe's largest menorah, to show solidarity with the Jewish community in what they believe to be the End Times.
- 40 Children Taken From Christian Community After 'Massive' German Police Raid
- Woman Forced to Undergo Cesarean Section, Have Child Put Up for Adoption After Suffering Mental Breakdown
- World's Oldest, Rarest Biblical Texts to Be Placed Online Through Vatican, Oxford University Project
- Man Barred From Darts Game for Looking Like Jesus
- Young Father Purchases Xbox One on eBay for $735, Gets Scammed for a Pricey Picture Instead
- 3 Marks of Righteous Anger
- Green Christmas: Richard Dawkins, Meet John of Damascus
- What was Comet Ison all About?
- A 30 Second Argument for God
- Mitsuo Fuchida Led Attack on Pearl Harbor, But Later Led People to Christ
- Televangelist and TBN Founder Paul Crouch Dead at 79
- Scientist: Humans Evolved From Chimpanzee and Pig Mating
- Proof That God Chooses Who Will Be Saved
- Why Isn't Everyone a Christian?
- Fighting Religious Persecution: The "Free Saeed" Campaign
- 10 Steps to Preach From Your iPad
- Religious Television Executives Could Learn From "The Sound of Music"