China revealed that roughly 20,000 officials of the nation's Communist Party have been punished or reprimanded over the past year in reaction to the Chinese citizens growing angry over rampant waste and corruption.
7-Year Old Indian Christian Boy Brutally Tortured - Toes Broken, Neck Cut - for His Family's Faith in Jesus Christ
A Christian missions organization believes that a seven-year-old Indian Christian boy who was drowned and tortured earlier this month was killed because of his religion.
- A Palestinian girl walks past graffiti on a wall in the West Bank village of Aboud May 18, 2009. Israel's land barrier is slowly destroying the fabric of this Palestinian village of Christians and Muslims in the West Bank, residents say, setting a prime example of why the United States wants settlements to stop.
- People pray at a rally in support of slain teenager Trayvon Martin in Los Angeles, California, April 26, 2012. Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old, was killed in Florida in February by a neighborhood watch volunteer who is white and Hispanic. Police initially declined to arrest the volunteer, George Zimmerman, citing Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, which allows people to use deadly force when they believe they are in danger.
- Victoria Osteen touches one of the toys in the Sensory Room at the "New Day" Women's Transitional Home for homeless women with children in Southeast Washington, D.C. on Thursday, April 26, 2012. The Sensory room is part of the Champions Club, created by Lakewood Church, as a center designed for special needs children that has toys and equipments meant to stimulate the children's senses.
- Baby Brutally Beaten, Thrown Off Balcony by 10-Year-Old in China After Elevator Doors Close Abruptly Separating Mom and Child
- North Korea Satellite Images Expose Vast Prison Camps Where Prisoners, Children Are Held in 'Horrific Conditions'
- India Reinstates Ban on Gay Sexual Relations; Threatens Prison for Violators
- 1,000-Strong North Indian Mob Destroys Church, Beats Pastor
- Christian Missions in India Reportedly Facilitating 'Remarkable' Rise of Christianity
- Glee Mocks God
- The Greatest Obstacle to Personal Happiness
- My Top Books of 2013
- Prayer List: The Porn Industry and its Victims
- Do Adoption Critics Have a Point?
- Televangelist and TBN Founder Paul Crouch Dead at 79
- Scientist: Humans Evolved From Chimpanzee and Pig Mating
- What was Comet Ison all About?
- Why Isn't Everyone a Christian?
- Fighting Religious Persecution: The "Free Saeed" Campaign
- 3 Marks of Righteous Anger
- Religious Television Executives Could Learn From "The Sound of Music"