A Bible translator working in the violently unstable country of the Central African Republic was gunned down and killed last week while attempting to transport his family to safety. The Central African Republic has been in a state of upheaval since the March 2013 coup led by Islamic rebel groups known as the Seleka.
A British journalist has denounced a recent British Broadcasting Corporation interview wherein recently deceased human rights activist Nelson Mandela was compared to Jesus Christ.
- Boko Haram Kidnaps Nearly 200 School Girls in Nigeria; Parents Facing 'Nightmare'
- Rwandan Genocide 20th Anniversary: Survivor Talks Forgiving the Man Who Murdered His Family
- Violence Against Christian Copts in Egypt Continues Despite Fall of Muslim Brotherhood
- Kenyan Pastor Bans Female Congregants From Wearing Underwear in Church
- Viral Photo Shows Muslims Protecting Church in Egypt as Congregants Attend Mass Amid Threat of Attack
- Some People Cannot Take 'Yes' for an Answer
- "Accept Jesus," or "Be Accepted By God"?
- 13 Things to do When Your Church is Hurting Financially
- Do Others in the Church Adversely Affect Your Health Behaviors?
- The False Teachers: Benny Hinn
- Celebrating Chelsea Clinton's Abortion
- Jesus' Twin Brother and the Truth About Easter
- Church Scandals: An Opportunity to Defend Holiness and Show Grace
- Letter to my Six Granddaughters on Whom to Marry. And Whom to Avoid.
- More on the Blood Red Moons – The Tetrads are Not Biblical Signs
- 12 Things About the Resurrection of Jesus you may Not Know
- How Mickey Rooney's Encounter With an Angel Led to his Faith in Jesus Christ