A Bible translator working in the violently unstable country of the Central African Republic was gunned down and killed last week while attempting to transport his family to safety. The Central African Republic has been in a state of upheaval since the March 2013 coup led by Islamic rebel groups known as the Seleka.
A British journalist has denounced a recent British Broadcasting Corporation interview wherein recently deceased human rights activist Nelson Mandela was compared to Jesus Christ.
- NY Pastor Meets Meriam Ibrahim in Sudan, Offers to Help Bring and Take Care of Her Family in US
- Boy Dragged to Death Behind Carjackers: 'Mommy Help Me!' 4-Year-Old Screamed
- Meriam Ibrahim's Islamic Relatives Drop Lawsuit Against Christian Mother; Could Allow Family to Leave for US
- Ebola Virus Death Toll Reaches Over 600 in Deadliest Outbreak in History; Doctors Fighting Rumors, Hostility
- Boko Haram Has Killed at Least 2,053 Civilians in First Half of 2014, Watchdog Group Says
- Why Hamas Is Winning the PR Battle in the Middle East
- Saying Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever
- God is Not A Highway Patrol Officer
- What Good Does Prayer Do?
- The Way of Modesty is the Way of the Gospel
- Jeremy Lin's Twitter Profile Page as a New Laker Says It All
- Father Accidentally Films His Own Death
- Just When You Thought There Was Hope in Hollywood
- What do you Think About Linking Current Events to the End Times?
- 5 People Close To Jesus During His Life On Earth
- TBN Purchases Third Jet
- Does the New Testament Belong in the Bible?