A Bible translator working in the violently unstable country of the Central African Republic was gunned down and killed last week while attempting to transport his family to safety. The Central African Republic has been in a state of upheaval since the March 2013 coup led by Islamic rebel groups known as the Seleka.
A British journalist has denounced a recent British Broadcasting Corporation interview wherein recently deceased human rights activist Nelson Mandela was compared to Jesus Christ.
- Kenyan Pastor Bans Female Congregants From Wearing Underwear in Church
- Catholic Cardinal Criticizes Uganda's Anti-Gay Law; Argues 'Homosexuals Are Not Criminals'
- Christian-Muslim Clashes in Central African Republic Leave 75 Dead; Thousands Hiding in Churches Need Help
- Boko Haram Militant Group Kills 150 In Nigeria's Northeastern State; Causes Military to Flee
- Anglican Church of Uganda May Break Away Over Anti-Gay Law Controversy
- 7 Warning Signs a Leader is about to Crash
- Winning The Culture War
- The Mysterious Miracle of Marriage
- Acting President of Ukraine is a Strong Christian
- In Their Own Words: The Consequence of Losing a Minister's Housing Allowance
- Movie Review: 'Son of God' Is Most Certainly Not The Son of God
- Is THIS the End Times? I am not an Alarmist But a Realist & This Scares Me!
- Movie Review and Interview with Ray Comfort on 'Noah', the Biblically Accurate Version
- Why I'm Recommending Christians See the Movie "Noah"
- 2014 SI Soft Porn Swimsuit Edition
- The Death of the Bachelor's Degree
- The Ugly Side of the Son of God