A Bible translator working in the violently unstable country of the Central African Republic was gunned down and killed last week while attempting to transport his family to safety. The Central African Republic has been in a state of upheaval since the March 2013 coup led by Islamic rebel groups known as the Seleka.
A British journalist has denounced a recent British Broadcasting Corporation interview wherein recently deceased human rights activist Nelson Mandela was compared to Jesus Christ.
- Rwandan Genocide 20th Anniversary: Survivor Talks Forgiving the Man Who Murdered His Family
- Three Christian Villages Burned Down in Nigeria; Over 100 People 'Hacked and Burned to Death'
- Violence Against Christian Copts in Egypt Continues Despite Fall of Muslim Brotherhood
- Egypt Gives Death Penalty to 529 Muslim Brotherhood Supporters; Sentence Slammed as 'Over the Top'
- Egypt's Coptic Leader: 'Christians Are Not a Minority in Terms of Value to the Nation'
- How to Pray for Your Children as They Go Back to School
- Millennials, Here is Why the Church Isn't Listening to You
- What Makes Someone a Person and not a Thing?
- My Favorite Blogs by and for Women
- The Giver: The Danger of Removing Emotion from Life Issues