A Bible translator working in the violently unstable country of the Central African Republic was gunned down and killed last week while attempting to transport his family to safety. The Central African Republic has been in a state of upheaval since the March 2013 coup led by Islamic rebel groups known as the Seleka.
A British journalist has denounced a recent British Broadcasting Corporation interview wherein recently deceased human rights activist Nelson Mandela was compared to Jesus Christ.
- Violence Against Christian Copts in Egypt Continues Despite Fall of Muslim Brotherhood
- Three Christian Villages Burned Down in Nigeria; Over 100 People 'Hacked and Burned to Death'
- Two American Missionaries Fighting for Life Against Ebola Virus; Airlines Banning West Africa Flights as Outbreak Grows
- Kenyan Priest Calls on Believers to Mobilize Against Growing Slaughter of Rhinos and Elephants
- South African Pastor Says Satan Made Oscar Pistorius Kill His Girlfriend
- How to Leave a Church Well
- How to Turn the Tables on Your Critics
- The World’s Future in Four Verses
- Marriage Monday From Shaunti Feldhahn: Taking Care of Yourself Says "I Care About You"
- Labor Day’s Celebration of a Minimum Wage Life
- Christian Singer Vicky Beeching Comes Out as Gay
- Is it a Sin for a Christian to Drink Alcohol or Wine?
- God's Not Dead Producer Diagnosed With ALS; Christian Filmmakers Take Ice Bucket Challenge
- No sequel for Mrs Doubtfire
- Joan Rivers, Death, and the Hamptons
- The 10 Greatest Hymns of All-Time
- Miracles in Israel: Hand of God Diverts Incoming Missile, Mysterious Fog Helps Troops