A Bible translator working in the violently unstable country of the Central African Republic was gunned down and killed last week while attempting to transport his family to safety. The Central African Republic has been in a state of upheaval since the March 2013 coup led by Islamic rebel groups known as the Seleka.
A British journalist has denounced a recent British Broadcasting Corporation interview wherein recently deceased human rights activist Nelson Mandela was compared to Jesus Christ.
- 71 Killed in Nigeria Bus Bombing; Catholic Priest Suspects Islamic Terrorists
- Boko Haram Kidnaps Nearly 200 School Girls in Nigeria; Parents Facing 'Nightmare'
- Three Christian Villages Burned Down in Nigeria; Over 100 People 'Hacked and Burned to Death'
- Violence Against Christian Copts in Egypt Continues Despite Fall of Muslim Brotherhood
- Rwandan Genocide 20th Anniversary: Survivor Talks Forgiving the Man Who Murdered His Family
- The Three days each Week the Pastor Should Turn off his Computer
- A Vineyard Pastor’s Response To Ken Wilson’s Book, “A Letter To My Congregation”
- Missing Jesus
- What Happened on Saturday?
- Pres. Obama Lauds Pope, Affirms Faith in Jesus at Easter Prayer Breakfast
- What is This World Coming To? Exactly What Jesus Said it Would Come To
- Jesus' Twin Brother and the Truth About Easter
- Church Scandals: An Opportunity to Defend Holiness and Show Grace
- More on the Blood Red Moons – The Tetrads are Not Biblical Signs
- The Data is in: Noah Is Driving People to the Bible
- 12 Things About the Resurrection of Jesus you may Not Know
- How Mickey Rooney's Encounter With an Angel Led to his Faith in Jesus Christ